25 Things Before 25
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Yesterday was my 24th birthday! This year has brought countless blessings-new friends, new opportunities, and many experiences for growth. It has taught me patience, how to better stick up and advocate for myself, and that working from home isn't all it's cracked up to be.
My sister graciously made the point that I was getting old now-almost is my mid 20s, Which according to her is when it's time to be a real adult. While I'm not sure I completely agree, there are a few things I hope to do before my quarter-life (hopefully not) crisis.
Here are twenty-five things I hope to do before my twenty-fifth birthday.
- Always be reading a book
- Eat at a restaurant by myself
- Organize my personal photos
- Visit a state I've never been to (I've been to 30)
- Pay for a stranger's meal
- Spend less time on my phone
- Finally learn to use my sewing machine
- Take a wine class
- Start making (+ sticking to) a budget
- Drink more water
- Plan a trip
- Leave a 100% tip for a waiter
- Write my family history
- Score a big name-brand sponsorship deal
- Clean out my closet
- Go to the movies by myself
- Get back into a workout routine
- Take yoga classes again
- Learn to make french Macarons
- Start playing piano again
- Say “no” more often
- Move (ahhhhh)
- Start sending out my newsletter again
- Visit two more National Parks
- Take nothing for granted
Want to see more content like this? Sign up for our Newsletter!